Welcome to my blog

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to visit my blog. Take care, stay safe and God bless!



Thursday, October 13, 2011

Three more days...

I missed some runs… Both of my twins have been in and out of Children’s hospital the past week for the flu and croup. To top it off, the wife and I both got sick too… It was a mess! Well, I jumped back in the saddle and felt like a freight train out there. It took a while for me to get warmed up but I am impressed that I didn’t die out there today!

Avg Splits:
#1 8:05
#2 8:21
#3 8:43
#4 9:04

4 @ 34:16 (8:34 avg pace overall).

Three more days until the Nationwide better Health Columbus Half Marathon! Ready or not, here I come!

Happy running and God bless!
"Fight the good fight, finish the race, and always keep faith"
2 Timothy 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment