Welcome to my blog

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to visit my blog. Take care, stay safe and God bless!



Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Marathon #3 4:37:51 (PR)

I set a new PR for marathon distance last weekend!  I was only planning to run a half marathon to support my Zwift Long Distance Runners (ZLDR) Club friends running various distances, but I felt really good and continued on the entire way!  I ran with a sub 4:30 pace group and they were SO awesome and motivating.  Thank you Group 5 for keeping me going.  

Also, I really wasn't pleased with my performance during my 2nd marathon (6 Feb 2021) either, after taking so long of a break to recover from a nagging knee issue.  I ultimately would like to run a sub 4:30 but it will take some time for that.  

This race was run indoors on Zwift with on my curved manual treadmill (Assault Fitness Air Runner).


Take care and stay safe! 

Happy running and God bless! 
"Fight the good fight, finish the race, and always keep faith" 
2 Timothy 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment