Welcome to my blog

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to visit my blog. Take care, stay safe and God bless!



Friday, January 6, 2012

TGIF

Happy Friday all, what a beautiful night here in Dayton!  It was about 60 with clear skies… 



I got home from work late but still had time for a run.  Unfortunately I experienced severe cramps (back of lower leg, near Achilles/calves) and called it quits at 3 miles.  I could barely walk home…  At least the weather was nice, temps hovered around 50 even after sunset!  I managed to sneak in an additional 2 miles this past Wednesday (1 on the treadmill and another in the gym). 



Have a nice weekend all and stay safe! 


Happy running and God bless!
"Fight the good fight, finish the race, and always keep faith"
2 Timothy 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment