Welcome to my blog

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to visit my blog. Take care, stay safe and God bless!



Sunday, July 8, 2012

New Weekly Mileage PR


It was a very long week, both at work and at the dorm room.  We had a really bad dust storm last Thursday with about 200m visibility and 40-45 knot winds.  It was pretty miserable, and it gave me a really bad sinus headache the next day.  

I still managed to get out and run 4 times last week and was able to set a new weekly mileage PR of 34 miles.  My old PR was 32 miles (which was the week that I ran the USAF Marathon). We had a couple of really nice nights where the temps were in the low 90's with steady winds (keeping things cool).  I am 2 miles shy of 200 for the year, but I think I'll take a day or two off before I run again.  

Take care, have a safe and enjoyable summer!  


Happy running and God bless!
"Fight the good fight, finish the race, and always keep faith"
2 Timothy 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment