Welcome to my blog

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to visit my blog. Take care, stay safe and God bless!



Saturday, June 23, 2012

1,100 Miles!

It’s been a long time since my last journal entry. I’ve been very busy at work but still managing to log some mileage. I have to admit, the heat has decreased my motivation for running outdoors here. I really don’t want to run on the treadmill either. I guess I’ll have to start running in the morning when the temps are at their lows (or cave in and run on the treadmill).

I just learned that an old friend of mine had knee surgery today. I had flashbacks of both of my knee surgeries during my run tonight. I thought about all of the pain and frustration and thought about my buddy Greg… I've been there twice before dude, get well soon!

Well, I finished my run and the temps were still around 100 degrees. I surpassed the 1,100 mile mark tonight (since my last knee surgery in Oct 2009). I still can’t believe any of this. I am way behind on mileage (compared to this time last year) but I have a lot of time left to catch up.

Take care, stay safe and have a great summer!

Happy running and God bless!
"Fight the good fight, finish the race, and always keep faith"
2 Timothy 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment