Welcome to my blog

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to visit my blog. Take care, stay safe and God bless!



Monday, April 29, 2013

New Half PR!

OK people, guess who has another Half Marathon PR?  If you guessed me, then you're right!  I still can't believe it...  It was truly a run to remember!  1:52:06, besting my Austin time by over 4 minutes!

Well I have to admit, this is now my ALL-TIME favorite venue!  The course was nice and semi-flat, weather was awesome, and the crowds were at every turn!  The volunteers were amazing!  Unfortunately, I was stuck in traffic and missed the opening ceremonies...  I'm kicking myself in the head, but will plan to arrive much earlier next year.

Next up, USAF Full Marathon in Sep!  I'll post my training plan soon.

Take care and stay safe!

Training Plan

Finisher's medal!  

Finish time

Results

Course Photos:






Happy running and God bless!
"Fight the good fight, finish the race, and always keep faith"
2 Timothy 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment