Welcome to my blog

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to visit my blog. Take care, stay safe and God bless!



Friday, July 31, 2020

So I was thinking...

I have been able to run more frequently without pain this year.  The foot is feeling really good and the knee is the usual (ice, ibuprofen, etc afterwards).  But, I was able to run 10 miles the other day without any major issues (albeit at a much slower pace).  It brought back so many good feelings of when I used to be able to run care-free.  So, I have this crazy idea that I might be able to run another half marathon (either this fall or next spring).?. 

Sorry for being away for so long.  It's been an up and down battle but I think I have managed to figure out how and when to take time off from cycling and running.  Whatever you're going through (especially now with covid), keep faith and keep pushing along.  This will all pass.  Stay safe and healthy all.

Happy running and God bless!
"Fight the good fight, finish the race, and always keep faith"
2 Timothy 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment