Welcome to my blog

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to visit my blog. Take care, stay safe and God bless!



Saturday, July 23, 2011

500!


Good morning running world, I woke up a little late today but was still able to knock out 11 of my planned 14 miles on the treadmill…  I had the gas to finish the remaining three miles but I have to get ready for work (I am working the Dayton Air Show this weekend)… If you see someone walking pretty funny, like they are sore; that is probably me!   I missed my mark (14 miles) but I was very pleased with today's workout... 

On a good note, I surpassed 500 miles for 2011 with today’s run!  I took about two weeks off but slowly getting back on track for the USAF Marathon in September!  Giddy up!  Take care and be careful, it is really hot out there! 

Happy running and God bless!
"Fight the good fight, finish the race, and always keep faith"
2 Timothy 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment