Welcome to my blog

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to visit my blog. Take care, stay safe and God bless!



Friday, July 29, 2011

PT Test!


OK, I took this week off to rest for my PT Test.  I ran the 1.5 mile run in 11:12 (7:23 pace) and scored a 92.3 total (I am good for one full year)!  Woohoo! 

I have to get back on the marathon plan tomorrow…  And, tomorrow is a planned 16 miler.  I don’t have to race a clock anymore now that and my schedule is clear!  The only thing looming overhead is the distance and mileage…  It will be tough, but I think I can get ready for the full marathon on 17 Sep… 

Unfortunately, my iPod wouldn’t turn on today…  I ran without music, but it’s all good.  I’ll need to figure out what’s wrong and how to fix this by tomorrow morning.  Giddy up, have a great weekend all!

Happy running and God bless!
"Fight the good fight, finish the race, and always keep faith"
2 Timothy 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment