Welcome to my blog

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to visit my blog. Take care, stay safe and God bless!



Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Blah

Very long day at work today (it seems like it never ends).  It felt that way today during my run too…..  Never ending. 

I missed out on a morning run with mid-50f’s temp and traded it in for an evening mid-80’s scorcher…..  “Doh!” 

Splits (absolutely nothing to brag about):
#1  7:57
#2  8:42
#3  8:35
#4  9:03
#5  9:36

5 @ 43:57 (8:47 pace).  Yes, I fell 2 miles short of my goal distance today…..  I just wasn’t feeling it today…..  But, I get to enjoy the rest of the evening with my family!  And, we just found out that our youngest boys, the twins, are identical!  They continue to amaze us all!  Take care and stay safe! 


Happy running and God bless!
"Fight the good fight, finish the race, and always keep faith"
2 Timothy 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment