Welcome to my blog

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to visit my blog. Take care, stay safe and God bless!



Thursday, September 1, 2011

Awesome August

First and foremost, happy birthday to my wonderful and lovely wife!  I love you with all of my heart!  

I missed two maintenance runs this week because of rest/recovery after the 20-miler on Saturday…  My monthly mileage total for August was 106 miles (3 shy of my monthly mileage PR).  I could’ve set a new monthly mileage PR if I had run just once this week…  I wasn’t feeling up for it though and have no regrets about resting up.  “Records were meant to be broken” and I’ll have another shot at it!

I begin my two-week taper and will only have to run 12 miles this weekend.  I am as ready as I am going to be for the Marathon!  Giddy up!  Oh, and my USAF Marathon Bib number is #1883

"Safety doesn't happen by accident"  Have a safe and enjoyable holiday weekend!


 August 2011 Mileage
 (click image for full size)

Happy running and God bless!
"Fight the good fight, finish the race, and always keep faith"
2 Timothy 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment