Welcome to my blog

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to visit my blog. Take care, stay safe and God bless!



Friday, October 19, 2012

2013 Race Schedule

OK, 2013 is rapidly approaching!  I was only able to run one event this year (2012 USAF Marathon, deployed location) but will attempt 4-5 races next year!

So far, I am registered for the:
Austin Half Marathon (17 Feb 2013)
Oklahoma City Memorial Half Marathon (28 Apr 2013)

I will register for the following (once registration is open):
USAF Half Marathon (Sep 2013)
Tulsa Route 66 Half Marathon (Nov 2013)

My goals for next year are:
750 mile distance
Half Marathon PR
Not getting hurt

Take care, hope to see you on the roads/trails!

Happy running and God bless!
"Fight the good fight, finish the race, and always keep faith"
2 Timothy 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment