Welcome to my blog

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to visit my blog. Take care, stay safe and God bless!



Friday, October 12, 2012

PT Test complete!

Booyah, another PT Test in the books, and I am good for another year!

I was a bit disappointed though...  I have been training for a 95 (or better) but just bonked today.  I got about 4 hours of sleep last night and couldn't get in a nap after work (I just couldn't fall asleep).  I tested at 9 pm and it was still about 94f degrees.  Plus, it was a bit humid today (which made matters worse).

Oh well, at least I scored above a 90 and won't have test for another year!

Take care and stay safe!  My next running post should be from HOME!!!


Happy running and God bless!
"Fight the good fight, finish the race, and always keep faith"
2 Timothy 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment