Welcome to my blog

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to visit my blog. Take care, stay safe and God bless!



Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Goodbye 305... Hello 610!

For those that have been following for a while, know that I've cherished my GPS wristwatch (Garmin Forerunner 305).  I bought the piece over two years ago (but unfortunately, it was out-dated even then).  Well, I was recently introduced to a Garmin 610 and was absolutely amazed at how much smaller and advanced the GPS wristwatches have become.  I had to get one...

The Garmin 610 is about the same size as an average everyday wristwatch (but with a touchscreen).  Uploads are a "snap" with the wireless USB antenna.  I don't want to go into excruciating detail now, but I'll provide a more detailed review once I get to play with it more.  My first impression was: "AWESOME!"

I am SO glad that I bought the 610.  I have a felling that it will give me some good miles.







Take care and stay safe.


Happy running and God bless!
"Fight the good fight, finish the race, and always keep faith"
2 Timothy 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment