Welcome to my blog

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to visit my blog. Take care, stay safe and God bless!



Friday, August 26, 2011

600 miles for 2010!


I missed two runs this week because that 18-miler took a lot out of me last Saturday…  Today was an off day but I decided to run with my coworkers at the WPAFB Fun Run.  I was only planning to do 5K but at the decision point (turn), a buddy said “let’s go for 10K.”  Sounded like a challenge, so we did the full 10K!  It was a nice morning run in low 60f’s. 

I have a planned 20-miler tomorrow.  I know, not a smart thing to run the day prior to your long run day…  Well, I wanted to be a team player and I will give it all my best tomorrow morning…  Lord please help me get through this run.  If I can do 20, I can do 26.2.  Three more weeks!  Take care and have a nice weekend! 

PS: today’s run puts me over 600 miles for the year!  1,000 miles is looking very possible right now…  We’ll see…

Happy running and God bless!
"Fight the good fight, finish the race, and always keep faith"
2 Timothy 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment