Welcome to my blog

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to visit my blog. Take care, stay safe and God bless!



Thursday, January 27, 2011

3.5 Mile Treadmill Workout

Another PT Test complete ~ good for another 6 months.  I am gunning for a 90+ on the next test though…..   
Last night’s run was a 3 mile treadmill workout at 7.0 mph / zero incline.  Tonight’s run was a 3.5 mile treadmill workout: speed set to 7.0 mph / zero incline for the first 3 miles then 7.3 mph for the last half mile.  Tonight’s run felt really good, but I had trouble breathing – I hope I am not getting sick…..  I don’t want to get sidelined because of some stupid cold or flu.  My half-marathon training program officially starts 6 Feb, and I want to push hard for an 8:30/min mile pace! 
I have a long way to go.  With the Good Lord as my running partner; I should be ok! 

Happy running and God bless! 2 Tim 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment