Welcome to my blog

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to visit my blog. Take care, stay safe and God bless!



Wednesday, March 9, 2011

3 Mile Treadmill Workout

Very late run for me tonight.  I got home and it was raining & dark outside.  I ate dinner, took a nap, and then knocked out 3 very boring miles on the treadmill (3 @ 25:33 ~ 8:30 pace).  I love my treadmill, don’t misjudge me; “I’d rather be running outside.”  Anyways, I am tired and it is late.  I almost thought for a split second that I wouldn’t get my run in today…..  I feel much better for running now and tomorrow is an off day…..  Thanks for the visit and be safe!
PS: Nutrition was “on point” today!  I didn’t miss any meals (and even ate my Gu Energy gel)! 

Happy running and God bless!
"Fight the good fight, finish the race, and always keep faith"
2 Timothy 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment