Welcome to my blog

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to visit my blog. Take care, stay safe and God bless!



Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wishing for Warmer Weather.....

Run complete and I am glad it is over…..  My sinuses are killing me and I am starting to get a pressure headache.  I started my singulair last night but I am sure it will take a few days to kick in.  I will start up my nasonex later tonight too; “gotta love springtime allergies!”
Well, another 5 miles for the books.  My pace was definitely slower today.  I had to fight a slight wind early on and I was cold the entire run.  I had on a thermal compression shirt with a head/ear band…..  Didn't seem to help much.  I am glad to be back in the warmth of my home (wish it would get warmer NOW)!  Time for dinner and a hot bath; wish I had a hot tub or a steam room.  Either would be nice right about now!
Only one more run left and I complete week #4!  I’ll be staring at some longer runs and may have to venture out of the neighborhood down the running/bike trail…..  Only if it’s warm!  Thanks for the visit and stay safe.
Happy running and God bless
"Fight the good fight, finish the race, and always keep faith"
2 Timothy 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment