Welcome to my blog

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to visit my blog. Take care, stay safe and God bless!



Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday the 13th, Blah

It is an off day and I am updating from yesterday's run (blogger was down for scheduled maintenance). 

Well anyways, I've updated my "Nutrition" and "Gear Review" pages.....  Not 100% yet, but started.....

Thursday, 12 May 2011:
Another long day, ending with a mind-clearing run…..  I took an hour long nap when I got home from work today.  I needed it, and it helped me get through today’s 3 miles….. 
Splits:
#1  8:01
#2  7:56
#3  8:20

3 @ 24:18 (8:06 pace).  Tomorrow is a rest day, then 6 miles on Saturday morning.  Stay safe my friends….. 


Happy running and God bless!
"Fight the good fight, finish the race, and always keep faith"
2 Timothy 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment