Welcome to my blog

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to visit my blog. Take care, stay safe and God bless!



Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Summer is Here

 Well summer is definitely here…..  It was a very nice Memorial Day weekend and the temps soared into the 90’s.  Most importantly, there was NO RAIN!  Tuesdays are typically off days but I missed my run from yesterday so I made up for it today.  It was hot but the 13-18mph winds kept the heat down.  I found my Garmin HR monitor and used it today…..  It syncs with my Garmin Forerunner 305 (nice to see what my HR is doing during my runs, especially on a hot day).  Splits:
#1  8:24
#2  8:43
#3  8:40
#4  9:01

4 @ 34:54 (8:43 pace).  Well, I begin two weeks of vacation leave today.  I have a lot of stuff to catch up on and Momma is not feeling well…..  Allergies (and maybe the heat?) are making things difficult…..  Take care and stay safe!

PS: I hit 75.8 miles for the month of May.  Not bad, considering I took a week off after the Cincinnati Flying Pig half-marathon. 

May 2011
 (click image for full size)

Happy running and God bless!
"Fight the good fight, finish the race, and always keep faith"
2 Timothy 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment