Welcome to my blog

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to visit my blog. Take care, stay safe and God bless!



Thursday, May 26, 2011

Today was a Good Day

I begin my 4-day weekend today, “woohoo!  We dodged some more heavy rain today.  Today’s storms were much lighter than yesterday but it did bring some lightening and decent winds.  I got home from work just as the weather passed and was able to run my 4 miles with an overcast ceiling and light breeze!  It was a much better run than yesterday too. 
Splits:
#1  8:19
#2  8:22
#3  8:39
#4  8:43

4 @ 34:22 (8:32 pace).   I am saving my energy for this weekend’s long run and activities!  Let’s not forget the meaning of Memorial Day, and remember those who have served and fallen to keep us free.  We hope that you all have a very safe and enjoyable Memorial Day weekend.  God bless our troops, please be safe!  And God bless the USA! 


Happy running and God bless!
"Fight the good fight, finish the race, and always keep faith"
2 Timothy 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment