Welcome to my blog

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to visit my blog. Take care, stay safe and God bless!



Saturday, May 21, 2011

Week #2 Over!

Week #2 is over.  Only 17 more weeks until show time!  Today’s run was so-so; I had trouble breathing due to allergies…..  I felt like an asthmatic out there, and my pace suffered a bit.  I can’t count how many people were out cutting grass today…..  And, all of the rain and standing water may be increasing the mold counts (which may be contributing to my respiratory pain and suffering). 

Today we celebrate life!  My twin boys (Austin and Blake) turned 1 year old this past week.  We wouldn’t be able to celebrate two birthdays if it weren’t for the miracles performed by the Wright-Patterson Air Force Base Medical Center’s medical professionals!  They saved Blake’s life last year…..  We are truly blessed and thankful!  God bless you all! 

Well, I knocked out 8 miles this morning.  I was more than motivated to run this long distance today (vs. last Saturday).  I don’t know why but my foot fell asleep again during mile # 4 (repeat issue).  Blah….. 
Splits:
#1  8:43
#2  8:39
#3  8:45
#4  9:05
#5  8:53
#6  8:54
#7  8:53
#8  9:26

8 @ 1:11:16 (8:55 pace).  Take care all and have a great weekend! 

PS: I surpassed 400 miles for the year with today's run; God is Great! 

Happy running and God bless!
"Fight the good fight, finish the race, and always keep faith"
2 Timothy 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment