Welcome to my blog

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to visit my blog. Take care, stay safe and God bless!



Monday, May 23, 2011

Week #3 Underway

Monday, 23 May 2011 Week #3 Underway
Week #3 underway!  I surpassed 620 total miles with Nike+ and crossed into the “Blue Level” with today’s run.
Splits weren’t that great today (winds were brutal, 17mph gusting to 31mph):
#1  7:52
#2  8:26
#3  8:47
#4  9:15

4 @ 34:34 (8:37 pace).  I bonked at mile #2 and my foot fell asleep again.  Blah.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to all of the tornado victims’ families.  The storms are still ripping their way through the country.  We are bracing for impact.  Be safe all…..

Nike+ Blue Level
(click image for full size)


Happy running and God bless!
"Fight the good fight, finish the race, and always keep faith"
2 Timothy 4:7

1 comment:

  1. Did you get new shoes? I had issues with my foot falling asleep in a pair of nikes. They were too narrow for my foot.

    ReplyDelete