Welcome to my blog

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to visit my blog. Take care, stay safe and God bless!



Wednesday, February 16, 2011

OPERATION QUARANTINE underway

Today was a long day.  And, I have to admit that I was NOT as motivated for today’s run (as usual).  I got home only to learn that my oldest son, Tyler, was running a fever (and feeling miserable).  This makes 4 out of 4 children who have been sick within the past six weeks.  When will we catch a break? 
I’ve really got nothing much to say other than today’s run was very depressing.  Brandon was exhausted from playing outside all evening.  Tyler was knocked out cold with his fever and body aches…..  Both of my oldest children lay motionless on separate couches, just covered in blankets; it made for a very depressing scene.  I couldn’t bear to look at them.  I continued my run.  My run felt like it lasted forever and I was glad to jump off the treadmill…..
I was able to knock out a 4 mile treadmill workout just in time for fajitas, one of my favorites…..  I am saddened by Tyler’s illness and OPERATION QUARANTINE is underway.  We can’t afford to let Brandon or the babies get sick again…..  That would be a disaster!
Thanks for the visit and stay safe!

Happy running and God bless! 2 Tim 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment