Welcome to my blog

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to visit my blog. Take care, stay safe and God bless!



Wednesday, April 27, 2011

And then there was one (one more run that is).....

Today’s 4 mile run was at a very comfortable pace, considering the 20-33mph winds and rain…..  I guess I have somewhat conquered the “abnormal weather” portion of my training (let’s just hope that I am ready for the hills).  I only have a short 3 mile run and that may occur tomorrow (instead of Friday).  This way I’ll have two days rest prior to race day…..  Anyways, I only have one more run then my training plan is complete!  What an accomplishment!  Take care all, be safe!

#1  8:13
#2  8:14
#3  8:55
#4  8:52

4 @ 34:34 (8:35 pace)
Happy running and God bless!
"Fight the good fight, finish the race, and always keep faith"
2 Timothy 4:7

1 comment: