Welcome to my blog

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to visit my blog. Take care, stay safe and God bless!



Friday, April 29, 2011

Training Complete, bring on the Flying Pig!

Today’s 3.1 mile run completes my 2011 Cincinnati Flying Pig training plan!  Completing this training today puts closure to last year’s disappointing attempts and is a huge accomplishment for me!  I think I am ready for Sunday, and I pray that I can break the 2 hour mark for the half marathon! 

We are so excited because we get to reunite with Team Bosch!  Also, I’ll meet up with my friends Lori and Doug who will also be running the half.  I set a new 5K PR today and a new monthly mileage PR (109.4 miles). 

Splits:
#1  7:25
#2  7:42
#3  8:00
#4  7:49

3.1 @ 23:53 (7:43 pace). 

For those of you running the Flying Pig; see you on Sunday!  Have a safe weekend all and thanks for all your support throughout the past three months.  

What a busy month! 
 (click image for full size)


Race Weather forecast (BOO RAIN!)
(click image for full size)
 
Happy running and God bless!
"Fight the good fight, finish the race, and always keep faith"
2 Timothy 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment