Welcome to my blog

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to visit my blog. Take care, stay safe and God bless!



Friday, April 15, 2011

Get Well KayCee!

Today’s 6 mile run closes the chapter on week #10!  “Only 15 more days and a wake-up!”

Splits:
#1 7:59
#2 8:14
#3 8:19
#4 8:52
#5 9:07
#6 9:22

6 @ 51:53 (8:40 pace).  It was sprinkling a little bit so I wore my Adidas gore-tex running jacket.  The temp was 60f with slight winds around 10-16mph, and I was burning up!  I could have done without the jacket (but better safe than sorry).  Plus, the jacket has reflective properties and it also kept me dry from the rain.  Bonus…..  I’ll see you all back, bright and early on Sunday morning, which is my last long run of the training plan = planned 12 miles.  Then it’s “taper week” where I will rebound for race day!  Giddy up!” 

On a side note, my family and I would like to send out warm wishes and prayers for our Cancer buddy KayCee (back in OKC).  Get well girly, and keep the faith!  We’re praying for you! 


KayCee


Take care and be safe! 

Happy running and God bless!
"Fight the good fight, finish the race, and always keep faith"
2 Timothy 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment