Welcome to my blog

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to visit my blog. Take care, stay safe and God bless!



Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

We would like to wish our family and friends (especially those who are currently deployed) a Happy Easter!  “He has risen!”
Today’s 6.2 mile run begins my final week of training (and taper week).  I know, I said that I wouldn’t rack up any extra-curricular mileage…..  But, I was running a decent pace today and wanted to go for a 10K PR (it’s only an extra .2 miles)!  Well, my quest for a new 10K PR ended in success! 
Splits:
#1  7:58
#2  7:57
#3  8:00
#4  8:17
#5  8:25
#6  8:40
#7  7:58

6.2 @ 50:51 (8:12 pace).  Today’s run felt great and everything was in sync!  One more week and I’ll be down in Cincinnati going for another PR, hopefully a sub-2 hour half marathon!  Take care! 


Happy running and God bless!
"Fight the good fight, finish the race, and always keep faith"
2 Timothy 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment