Welcome to my blog

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to visit my blog. Take care, stay safe and God bless!



Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Brandon's AFP!

I returned home with news that my son’s lab results were in, and they were VERY favorable!  His AFP was 2.6 (which is very good)!  AFP is a tumor signature marker for hepatoblastoma.  We are so thankful for this news and it motivated me to go out and run (I planned on taking a day off due to Sunday’s knee soreness).  The knee was fine and I knocked out 5 miles in good time!  Now, it’s off to the shower, dinner and then preparing for the upcoming weather (thunder storms and high winds are supposed to hit the area tonight).  I hope you are all safe from the bad weather consuming the country!

Splits:
#1  8:34
#2  8:20
#3  8:24
#4  8:46
#5  8:33

5.1 @ 43:25 (8:31 pace).

Happy running and God bless!
"Fight the good fight, finish the race, and always keep faith"
2 Timothy 4:7

2 comments:

  1. Hey George, one of your running pals from WW (TechMom) sending prayers and positive thoughts to Brandon.

    ReplyDelete