Welcome to my blog

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to visit my blog. Take care, stay safe and God bless!



Tuesday, April 12, 2011

"Recovery Run"

Today’s pace was MUCH better than Sunday’s.  I knocked out 5 miles @ 43:37 (8:42 avg pace) but my legs were a little sore today.  I encountered another issue during my last mile: my left foot went numb and never recovered.  I am still clueless as to why this occurs…..  I’ve researched this and tried everything to prevent it.  It didn’t hurt and I wasn’t pushing it either (last mile was 9:09 pace).  Eh, hopefully it will pass…..  Take care all.
PS: My oldest son lost his 5th tooth last night.....  How time flies!  The Tooth Fairy left a $5 bill (since he lost his other teeth). 
Happy running and God bless!
"Fight the good fight, finish the race, and always keep faith"
2 Timothy 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment