Welcome to my blog

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to visit my blog. Take care, stay safe and God bless!



Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Nature's Treadmill.....

Today was a gorgeous day!  The temp was in the 70f’s but windy (18mph gusting to 25mph).  I felt like I was running in place for a while; "Nature's treadmill."  Well, another 6 miles in the books!  My neck hurts really bad right now; I cannot turn my head to the right without a sharp pain in my upper back, shoulder blade area.  I’ve never experienced this before.  Time for another chiropractor visit! 
Well, here are the splits:
#1 7:54
#2 8:15
#3 8:24
#4 8:22
#5 8:50 < hit a wall (of wind)
#6 8:35

50:49 overall (8:25 pace).  I ate my Gu Energy gel before my run today because I felt like I was carrying around a ton of bricks…..  Today’s flavor: Mandarin Orange, and it was really good!  I’d rank it up there with Lemon Sublime!  Great run and even better finish, because I got home just in time for dinner!  Take care and be safe!


Happy running and God bless!
"Fight the good fight, finish the race, and always keep faith"
2 Timothy 4:7

1 comment: